Mera Peak: At 6476m, is the highest ‘trekking peak’ suitable for anyone with little or no previous experience of using an ice axe and crampons. The spectacular route is well within the reach of regular mountain walkers with a good level of fitness. Our careful programmer of acclimatization is designed to maximize your chance of comfortably reaching this special summit. During the course of this expedition we are constantly rewarded with fine views of world famous peaks, including the towering Everest and Lhotse. Mera Peak’s notable summit provides one of the most spectacular viewpoints in Nepal. This magical vantage point offers stunning views of five 8000m peaks, Everest and Lhotse to the north, Kanchenjunga and Makalu to the east and the majestic Cho Oyu to the west.
Island Peak: This memorable 6189m peak offers a slightly more technical climb. The ascent involves a comfortable scramble, an intriguing rock ridge and then onto a wonderful glacier. Onwards, a steep snow headwall leads to a classic summit ridge. From here you are afforded fabulous views of many Himalayan giants, including the immense face of Lhotse and the elegant pyramid of Ama Dablam. The rewarding return journey is via the main Everest trail, with its welcoming and comfortable teahouses and lodges.
We begin our trek after breakfast. After trekking out of Panggom, we cross the Panggom La pass. Then we ascend, walk on a steady path and turn north. We cross Peseng Kharka Khola first then after walking for sometime, reach Peeng Kharka Danda. We cross Ningsow Khola (stream) before reaching the Ningsow Village. Overnight in Ningsow. Includes: Breakfast ,Lunch , Dinner, Accommodation
We trek along the ridge of the Hinku Khola in the shadow of Mera Peak. We take lunch at Gondishung, the summer herders’ settlement in the west bank of the Hinku Drangka. Beyond Gondishung, we pass a 200-year-old Lungsumgba Gompa where we can find Mera Peak scripted in rock along with its route to reach Mera. A short walk takes us to Thaknak, which is a summer grazing area with primitive lodges and shops. Overnight in Thaknak. Includes :Breakfast ,Lunch , Dinner, Accommodation
Another an acclimatization day is essential here. It is in a superb setting surrounded by stunning peaks. There is a huge moraine in the north of Tangnag where a beautiful glacial lake, Sabal Tsho is dammed which is definitely worth a visit. A cairn (5,270m/17,290ft) on the flanks of Kusum Kangguru can also be rewarding and beneficial for acclimatization. Our climbing Sherpa provide you training course. Includes:Breakfast ,Lunch , Dinner, Accommodation
– Domestic Airport picks up & drops by private vehicle.
– Round Trip flight fare KTM –Lukla–KTM & domestic airport taxes with (10+5) kg luggage fare.
– Sightseeing in Kathmandu in Private vehicle
– Clean tea-house accommodation during the whole trek.
– Three night accommodation in Kathmandu in a decent hotel @ Truly Asia Boutique or similar with breakfast basis.
– Accommodation during whole trek will be in clean tea-houses, twin-share rooms beds with normal foam mattress and pillows included but shared bathroom and toilet.
– Tented accommodation during the climbing period
– All the necessary accommodations for Nepali staffs
– One government license holder English speaking Guide and his food, accommodations, salary, insurance,equipment, medicine and transportations.
– Porter in the ratio of 2 client:1 porter and their accommodation, transportations and salary(A porter will carry max load 20-25 kg). Water proof duffle will be provided for you to put your luggage from us.
– Professional climbing guide for Mera Peak and Island Peak and his food, accommodations, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportations.
– Professional tour guide while sightseeing in Kathmandu valleyand his food, accommodations, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportations.
– Sagarmatha/ Everest National Park fees.
– Makalu National Park Fees
– Local Permit in Lukla
– Island Peak and Mera Peak climbing permit
– Travel & Rescue arrangements.
– Insurance for all the Nepali trekking and climbing team.
– All our government taxes, VAT and official expenses.
– Trekking Poles
– Water proof duffle bag of 80 liter for your trekking equipment (which meant to be carried by porters)
– Trekking T-shirt