North Annapurna Base Camp
- Duration:16 Days
- Trek Style:Hiking & trekking
- Group Size:6+
- Location:Annapurna region
- Trek Starting Point:Tatopani
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Meals:Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Accomodation:tea house during trekking
- Max-Altitude: m
- Transportation:Local vehicle | private
- Trek Ending Point:Tatopani
- Departure from:Kathmandu
North Annapurna Base Camp | 16 days
North Annapurna base camp trek is newly open and off the beaten trekking trail in Annapurna region. A very few people have done this trek in past years so tea house facilities are not available in this area. North Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is only for adventure seekers which starts from Pokhara and ends at Pokhara with private vehicle ride. During the trek, we organize a camping trek and also home stay according to the availability.
The northwest face of Annapurna come perfectly into view on the trail from Miristi Khola to North Annapurna Base Camp. The Northwest route completed by Reinhold Messner and Hans Kammerlander in 1985 comes in from the left, goes up the obvious valley skirting the glacier, and reaching the summit via the long summit ridge. Arrive at the first French Base Camp (4190 m) 3 hours after leaving from Miristi Khola camp. The first French Base Camp is in a nice location at the foot of the north Annapurna Glacier next to a beautiful aquamarine glacial lake, the beginning of the Miristi Khola. It’s on an area covered with brown covered gray sand and scattered strands of grass.
From the first French Base Camp we can observe a good view of the rocky north Annapurna glacier leading to the icefall that curves around leading to the north face of Annapurna. The panoramic view from the North Annapurna Base Camp is spectacular from Nilgiri to Tilicho Peak. Trekking route along the Kali Gandaki from Beni to Jomoson with a spur across the Thulobugin Pass to the North Annapurna Base Camp.
Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport. Our Staff member meets you and transfers you to the hotel.
Overnight at Hotel.
To start our trekking, we wake up early in the morning, take our breakfast in hotel and drive to Pokhara in a tourist coach. We take our lunch for the day on the way at Palpa Resort. Upon arrival at Pokhara
transfer to the hotel. In the evening, we do some leisure activities around Phewa Lake and do final
preparation for the upcoming north Annapurna Base Camp trekking.
Overnight at Hotel.
Alternative: You can also take a domestic flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara. The duration of the flight is
about 30 Minutes. One way flight costs around 125 USD per Person. We can make a reservation for you.
Please let us know.
After breakfast, a staff member will pick you up from the hotel and transfers you to the airport for the final departure. We wish you a pleasant and safe flight back home and hope to see you soon again.
- Airport Pick-up and drop Service
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu (twin sharing basis) with breakfast
- Guided Tour of Kathmandu valley with an experienced tour guide
- Sightseeing charges and Entry fees
- Accommodation during the trek (teahouse / guesthouse / homestay)
- All meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Transportation (tourist coach / local bus / private vehicle)
- Licensed English-speaking trekking guide
- Insurance of the Guide and Porter
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System) Trekking Permit Card
- Medical kits carried by the guide
- All necessary paper works, office service charge and all Government Taxes
- Porter (cost: 20 USD per day, carries 15 – 20 kg load. Porter’s accommodation, transport and meal is paid by the company)
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map (in case if you don‘t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip).
- Travel and rescue insurance (Mandatory: Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ m)
- International airfare and Visa costs (you can get a Visa upon arrival at the Airport)
- Domestic Flight
- Personal interest items or gears
- Tips to guide / driver / porter
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Beverage and Drink Items / Other Extra facilities like hot shower during trek
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in “What’s Included” section
- Best price
- Secure and reliable booking
- No booking or credit card fees
- 100% Guaranteed departures
- Full customized trips
We are associated and certified with
Registered with: Company Registration Office, Government of Nepal
Licensed by: Nepal Tourism Board & Department of Tourism
General Member of Nepal Mountaineering Association
Proud Member of Trekking Agency's Association of Nepal