Yala Peak 5500m is located in the beautiful Langtang Valley. The Peak is considered one of the easiest trekking peaks in Nepal. Less technical and straightforward, Yala Peak Climbing is a perfect opportunity for beginner climbers to gain peak climbing experience. From the summit, stunning views of popular mountain Shishapangma 8046m, Langtang Lirung 7245m, Dorje Lakpa 6990m, Naya Kanga Peak 5844m, Gangchempo 6,387m, and many other snow-capped peaks can be seen. Yala Peak Climbing starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Dunche – the starting point of our trek. We begin our trek from here passing through the dense forest of Rhododendron, Oaks, and Pines forest towards Kyangjin Gompa. After spending a day for acclimatization at Kyangjin Gompa our trailheads to Yala Base Camp. Once at the Basecamp, we quickly set up our camp and make necessary preparation for the climbing of the summit. Properly acclimatized and fully equipped we follow the trail led by our experienced climbing experts towards the summit of Yala Peak. Once on the top, we are rewarded with the stunning views of towering mountains within Langtang Valley including Langtang Lirung 7245m, Dorje Lakpa 6990m, Pemthang Karpo 6830m, Gangchenpo 6387m, and across the border in Tibet rises the huge mass of Shishapangma 8046m. After achieving the summit we make a return journey back to Base Camp. From Base Camp, we descend all the down to Syabrubesi. The adventurous experience at Yala Peak Climbing with Nepal Guide Treks ends with a scenic drive from Syabrubesi back to Kathmandu.
01. Three Meals normal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) without tea/coffee expect breakfast during the trek.
02. All the meals and drinks during climbing period Fruits every evening after dinner as a desserts during the trek
– Domestic bus station picks up & drops by private vehicle.
– Kathmandu to Pokhara Drive (Bothway)
– Sightseeing in Kathmandu in Private vehicle
– Clean tea-house accommodation during the whole trek.
– Three night accommodation in Kathmandu in a decent hotel @ Truly Asia Boutique or similar with breakfast basis.
– Accommodation during whole trek will be in clean tea-houses, twin-share rooms beds with normal foam mattress and pillows included but shared bathroom and toilet.
– Tented accommodation during the climbing period
– All the necessary accommodations for Nepali staffs
– One government license holder English speaking Guide and his food, accommodations, salary, insurance,equipment, medicine and transportations.
– Porter in the ratio of 2 client:1 porter and their accommodation, transportations and salary(A porter will carry max load 20-25 kg). Water proof duffle will be provided for you to put your luggage from us.
– Professional climbing guide for Mera Peak and Island Peak and his food, accommodations, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportations.
– Professional tour guide while sightseeing in Kathmandu valleyand his food, accommodations, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportations.
06. Permits and official arrangement
– Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) card fees.
– Langtang National Park entry fee.
– Climbing and trekking permits for Yala Peak Climbing and Trekking inside Langtang National Park
– Insurance for all the Nepali trekking and climbing team.
– All our government taxes, VAT and official expenses.
– Trekking Poles
– Water proof duffle bag of 80 liter for your trekking equipment (which meant to be carried by porters)
– Trekking T-shirt
01. All the meals during your stay in Kathmandu except breakfast at hotel
02. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, extra tea/coffee, hot water, device charging fee, snacks, tips, etc.,
03. All beverages and bar bills.
04. Local permit (if needed), donations personal equipment.
05. Travel Insurance (Essential – Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5545 meters).
06. Personal trekking and climbing equipment
07. Entrance fee while doing sightseeing around Kathmandu
08. Any loss arising due to unforeseen circumstances that is beyond Apex Himalaya control.
09. Tips for guide and porter at the end of the trek