License No: 237321
Tent Peak (5663m/18,575 ft), known as Tharpu Chuli in Nepali, is located towards the south of the Annapurna Base Camp. We trek in the Annapurna region, Tent Peak known as adventurous trek and climb to the Annapurna region. Tent Peak, also known as the Tharpu Chuli. Lying just south of the Annapurna Base Camp, the Tharpu Chuli (5663m) or Tent Peak summit offers magnificent panoramic views of majestic snow-capped mountains of the Annapurna region. The beautiful landscape at the trekking part adds another reason for choosing a climb to this spectacular Tent Peak. While you trek along the fertile Modi Khola River belt, you will experience the natural grandeur as well as the cultural magnificence of most popular trekking region of Nepal. The alpine plants, lush forests, colorful flowers of lush forests, culturally rich local people, snow covered mountains would surely mesmerize you with their serene beauty. Path to the beginning of the route runs along a steep serpentine road with amazingly beautiful scenery. During the spring season, you will see the mountains tinged with red or pink. The climb for Tent Peak or Tharpu Chuli starts further from ABC after reaching the Tent Peak Base Camp. After summiting the peak, return the same route until ABC
Early in the morning drive to Nayapul and then meet with your other member then start trek to Ghandhruk. Our first day of Annapurna base camp trek is a bit easier hike through the bank of Modi Khola river, and the beautiful sight of lowland rice fields. Over night at tea-house. Includes: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner,Transportation,Accommodation
Trekking from Ghandruk to Chomrong (7,153ft/2,180m). Quite a long trek today as we pass through small hamlets and villages, also crossing a suspension bridge over the KimrongKhola. Plenty of of ups and downs and a few steep trails.Then we reach in Bamboo. Includes: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accommodation
Following a mild descent, we then again move uphill as we climb until Deurali which is some 3200 meters from the sea level. It takes around five hours to reach Deurali from Bamboo where a guesthouse awaits us to take the rest for the day with some sumptuous meal on offer. Includes: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accommodation
After breakfast we climb some 1000 meters as we make our way towards the Annapurna Base Camp (ABC). ABCtrek is also known as the Annapurna Sanctuary as it is also the protected area of the Nepal government. Reaching ABC will be the culmination of the ABC trek as you will enjoy the pristine views of the mountains and the adjoining locality. Some people might as well face the problem of high-altitude sickness, but that should not be much of problem for regular climbers. Overnight stay at a local guesthouse. Includes: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accommodation
Today we will take rest in Annapurna Base Camp.We explore around base camp, great view of Mt. Annapurna and all range. Overnight at Annapurna Base Camp . Includes: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accommodation
From Annapurna Base Camp there is great view of Mt. Annapurna and all range. Takes about 3 to 4 hours. Begins your tent peak climbing journey. Includes: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accommodation
Trek to Tent peak high camp and get final preparation and ready for next morning, overnight in tent. Includes: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accommodation
Early morning begins your tent peak climbing journey – Get Tent Peak summit back to Tent peak base camp. Includes: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accommodation
Wake up early morning and then trek down towardMBC after breakfast. You will be walking all the way downhill to Deurali though the same route.7 hours. Overnight at Tea-house. Includes: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accommodation
Right after breakfast climb out of the side valley passing through deep forests of bamboo, rhododendron and oak to Chhomrong, from here steeply down trek more 45 minutes take to you Jhinu, where you can enjoy the natural hot spring small polls near Modi Khola. Overnight at Tea-house. – You can wear swimsuits with shorts while bathing in hot spring. Includes: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Accommodation
Today we will walk the down part of the trail mostly flat with spectacular mountains views. Traverse high above the river on a wide stone-paved trail to a large and prosperous town Matkyu. We continue our drive to Nayapul in a share vehicle to get to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel. You will have free time to relax, get message and enjoy your evening in lake side. Includes: Breakfast, Lunch, Transportation, Accommodation
Spend some hours in Pokhara and late morning flight to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel. Free time is for shopping and other individual sightseeing in alleys of Kathmandu, specifically Thamel. – If you want fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara, 30 mins flight then we can upgrade upon to your request. Includes: Breakfast, Fare-well dinner, Accommodation
Our team will ensure that you are transferred on time to the airport for your flights if you are departing Nepal. Includes: Breakfast, Transportation
01. Three Meals normal (breakfast, lunch and dinner) without tea/coffee expect breakfast during the trek.
02. All the meals and drinks during climbing period Fruits every evening after dinner as a desserts during the trek
– Domestic bus station picks up & drops by private vehicle.
– Kathmandu to Pokhara Drive (Bothway)
– Sightseeing in Kathmandu in Private vehicle
– Clean tea-house accommodation during the whole trek.
– Three night accommodation in Kathmandu in a decent hotel @ Truly Asia Boutique or similar with breakfast basis.
– Accommodation during whole trek will be in clean tea-houses, twin-share rooms beds with normal foam mattress and pillows included but shared bathroom and toilet.
– Tented accommodation during the climbing period
– All the necessary accommodations for Nepali staffs
– One government license holder English speaking Guide and his food, accommodations, salary, insurance,equipment, medicine and transportations.
– Porter in the ratio of 2 client:1 porter and their accommodation, transportations and salary(A porter will carry max load 20-25 kg). Water proof duffle will be provided for you to put your luggage from us.
– Professional climbing guide for Mera Peak and Island Peak and his food, accommodations, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportations.
– Professional tour guide while sightseeing in Kathmandu valleyand his food, accommodations, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine and transportations.
06. Permits and official arrangement
– ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Project)
– TIMS (Trekkers Information Manual System)
– Tent Peak climbing permit
– Travel & Rescue arrangements.
– Insurance for all the Nepali trekking and climbing team.
– All our government taxes, VAT and official expenses.
– Trekking Poles
– Water proof duffle bag of 80 liter for your trekking equipment (which meant to be carried by porters)
– Trekking T-shirt
01. All the meals during your stay in Kathmandu & Pokhara except breakfast at hotel
02. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, extra tea/coffee, hot water, device charging fee, snacks, tips, etc.,
03. All beverages and bar bills.
04. Local permit (if needed), donations personal equipment.
05. Travel Insurance (Essential – Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5545 meters).
06. Personal trekking and climbing equipment
07. Entrance fee while doing sightseeing around Kathmandu
08. Any loss arising due to unforeseen circumstances that is beyond Apex Himalaya control.
09. Tips for guide and porter at the end of the trek